I'm sitting in the convention center waiting for my iPhone to charge and the first keynote to begin. And I'm overwhelmed.
* Unlike library conferences, there are actually men here. Gosh, that's different.
* More specifically, there are also lots of teenage boys. Which, oddly, makes this place feel even hipper.
* This place is cool. And huge.
* There's a battle for outlet space - everyone needs to recharge.
* The keynote feels like a rock conference.
And now I've been here for an hour and I'm still overwhelmed.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad