Reader Challenge

Looking for the posters and stickers we used for our reading challenge? 

Here's a link to the Canva template for the poster. 



Please note: I've got some fair criticism about featuring "Black Characters" vs "Hispanic Authors" and "A.A.P.I. Authors," so going forward, I will be changing my version to: "Black Voices," "Hispanic Voices," "A.A.P.I Voices," etc. You may wish to do the same with these templates before printing.

Want to have stickers printed? I had good luck with this company, ordering through the Amazon website. My ordering specs were: 1) Shape = Contour Cut, 2) Size = 2", 3) Quantity = 100, 4) Lamination = no. Each pack of 100 stickers came to $35.91. I am happy with the quality and size -- we'll see if they hold up well once kids stick them on laptops, etc.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QR Codes and Orientation

Updated Facebook Template

Supporting Social-Emotional Learning with Library Bulletin Boards