Tanks, Chaos, and Spring Break

We've been invaded. I'm not entirely sure what's going on in the back of the library, but it involves one hundred WII army tanks, cotton balls, and red checker pieces. I think it's some kind of battle reenactment - maybe France vs. Russia? Don't know what it is, but I love it anyway.


This has been a CRAZY five days. Between author visits, National Library Week, Mesoamerican research projects, and general lunacy, I'm about to loose my mind (never mind the engagement ring that went missing for 48 hours only to be recovered from the bottom of the kitchen garbage bag).

I promise updates on this week's events. Just as soon as the crazy dies down.

They just called for a cease fire in the back. Spring break here we come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QR Codes and Orientation

Updated Facebook Template

Supporting Social-Emotional Learning with Library Bulletin Boards