Thursday, March 10, 2011

I need an app!

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I have the perfect app all dreamed up in my head, and then I get annoyed and disappointed when I can't find something similar in iTunes. It would be so much easier if all those app developers out there would just read my mind. 

We're about to kick off a project (nothing like waiting until the last minute) about teen health and wellness issues, and we need an app. We've already got the perfect database: Rosen's Teen Health and Wellness is amazing!


Health and Wellness is a subscription database. It's absolutely awesome for students investigating all kinds of teenage issues. The database covers everything from autism, anorexia, and adoption, to abstinence. And that's the just "A's."

I'd love Rosen to develop an app. I'd pay $$$ for it, too. There aren't any reference apps for teen health issues and concerns. Hey app developers, please fill this niche! 

Did I miss the perfect app? Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment