Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is Your Head Ready to Explode???


If you've never used HTML before, the first day of playing with it can be something of a shock! Maybe you're super excited because it seems really cool, but also a little weary because all the new ideas are totally overwhelming. I've been there, and felt BOTH emotions.

Today I want you to think about and then respond to these questions. Please answer ALL questions fully. I like it when YOU make ME think!

So I want to know the following: 1) How the heck are you feeling? Is your brain ready to explode or are you a cool cucumber? 2) What are you still struggling to understand? 3) Why is HTML called hypertext markup language?
Happy commenting!

10 comments:

  1. I am still pretty calm but the only thing i hate is that codes for bacronds and pictures are pretty long and it is a pain to type them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)boreed, no
    2)no realy
    3)to tell you witch languege the text is in

    ReplyDelete
  3. A: fine. Cool Cucumber. B: Nothing. C: Cuz HTML is shortened form. -Collin

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) I felt perfectly calm knowing that i knew a lot about computers.

    2)I under stand and I'm not struggling.

    3)because it tells the computer what language you're talking in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my brain is about to burst. so many new codes but we finally made our frst website yyaaayyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel really great about creating a web site! It wasn't hard at all, the lesson was really well explained. It is a language only used on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my brain is about to burst !!! :) but we got alot done today

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am feeling tired.my brain hurts!!!!i am struggling to understand when u are in school that u want it ot b summer but when it is summer u want it to b school again
    ????it is called hypertext markup language because of what language it is speaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am feeling good. No my brain is not ready to explode I am a cool cucumber! I am not really struggling to understand anything. HTML is called hypertext markup language because it is a secret language to make a website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didnt get really that much today! Because I didnt know what to do!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete