Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How's your brain feeling?


If you've never used HTML before, the first day of playing with it can be something of a shock! Maybe you're super excited because it seems really cool, but also a little weary because all the new ideas are totally overwhelming. I've been there, and felt BOTH emotions. 
Today I want you to think about and then respond to these questions. Please answer ALL questions fully. I like it when YOU make ME think! 
So I want to know the following: 1) How the heck are you feeling? Is your brain ready to explode or are you a cool cucumber? 2) What are you still struggling to understand? 3) Why is HTML called hypertext markup language?
Happy commenting! 

9 comments:

  1. I am a cool cucumber! I am just struggling to understand where to put everything. But I will get it eventually! and HTML is called what it is called because it is codes the cocmputer understands on where to put everything.-nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. fine, it's all good
    2. nothing
    3. idk

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 Meh, I feel ok. Nothing
    2 Nothing
    3 Since it is the language of the webpages.

    Thats it.
    -Connor

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) i feel fine
    2)i dont get how to make it pretty
    3)HTML is called that because it helps the computer understand your stuff.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.I'm feeling like I know some of it but some I dont know all of it. A cucumber.
    2.Because it is the language html uses???

    -Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 Good
    2 Cool as a Cucumber
    3 Nothing
    4 B/C it determines the language

    Joe C

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) i feel like my brains about to explode 'cause i think html is confusing
    2) i'm not really struggling to understand anything im just confused... that happens to me alot
    3) because it codes text into a format that can be converted to website form?
    alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) How the heck are you feeling? Is your brain ready to explode or are you a cool cucumber?

    I am not feeling at all overwhelmed or nervous about using html code.

    2) What are you still struggling to understand?

    So far, I have had no struggles learning how to code in html.

    3) Why is HTML called hypertext markup language?

    HTML is called Hypertext Markup Language because it is the language used to format websites on the Internet.

    -Tori

    ReplyDelete
  9. -Cassidy
    2 or 3. I dont think I'm struggling that much

    ReplyDelete